This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Friday

I can’t believe I go home tomorrow. It just doesn’t seem possible. We are going to the Dead Sea tomorrow, so today I spent most of the day getting ready to go to the U.S., doing laundry etc… I did spend the morning meeting with Shmulik, the Israeli scholar. Again, great conversation. I got lots of information about Israeli cinema as wells a better direction to go on with my article. I also assured him than everyone has trouble motivating themselves to work on the dissertation, that that way perfectly normal! Much like the student evaluation horror, the dissertation trauma is universal! At the end of the day, our last order in from the brasserie and more Angel.

No comments: