This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Word

In the beginning was Word...Well actually in the beginning was screenwriter which was the word processing software I first learned on the Apple II. Man have times changed! I enjoyed the Word lecture...I learned several important things...The most significant was how to make the table lines reappear as that is something that irks me to no end...And how to make the columns isolated to one section of the paper. Very important tools. I didn't learn why the border always disappears off the bottom of the page...But then I didn't ask.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shouldn't you be using Pages on the Mac?

Andrea said...

What is this pages of which you speak.