This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is an experiment which will probably only be of interest to my friends and family (and maybe not to them either!) I am going to document my trip to the Holy Land so that all may enjoy up to the minute info on my adventures. We are hoping for no explosions and no broken bones this trip! Fingers crossed. Tune in next week for the first installment of my chronicles.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait!

Unknown said...

Andrea is not allowed to go anywhere near the Dead Sea. It has the word dead in it. She must also avoid double decker buses, aircraft changes, flea markets selling purses, and hospitals.

Satisfaktionist said...

When I grow up, I want to travel the world just like you princess.