This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bad blogger

Bless me blogosphere for I have been a bad, bad blogger. It's been one week since my last posting.

You would think with the holiday that I would have MORE time to post but that doesn't seem to be the case. Instead, I got distracted by holiday merriment (and some migraines) and next thing I knew a week had flown by and I hadn't posted a thing. I read recently in an article on what makes a good blog that you should post daily. While my students are only required to post twice a week, I think I will attempt daily postings. I am more likely to remember something I am supposed to do every day. Not necessarily more likely to DO it - but at least to remember it. And that's a start!




As my penance, I will post this totally cute picture for your amusement.

3 comments:

Satisfaktionist said...

Professor, you are behind on your post. That's not good enough if you that "A". :)

Unknown said...

I had a rabbit once.

A. Nichelle and Co. said...

THAT'S SOME BIG EARS HE GOT DERE!