This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Thursday, November 29, 2007



There is no mercy shown from students (I wonder where they get that from) so here I am posting again lickity split.

Had much fun last night. I left work a bit early (4 p.m. - okay - that's way early for me) and met my parents and some friends for Christmas at Los Olas.

We had a tasty dinner (Big City Tavern) and wandered around looking at all the decorated stores, listening to the live music and soaking up the Christmas atmosphere.


I even bought a Christmas present. One down, 47 more to go!










When it got too crowded to have fun, we retired to the Starbucks in Wilton Manors and had tasty beverages and much good conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when my mom was here we went to main stree by where i live and watched the lighting of the lights on main street. so much fun until it got too crowded.

A. Nichelle and Co. said...

ohhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhh...the haus is very perdy w/ dem dere lites...hahaha..SO MUCH 4 GRAMMAR!