This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

finals


Things are going pretty well as far as finals are going. I mean I have stuff I have to do but I have enough time to do it all. In fact, I believe I will achieve a goal I have only ever achieved one time before - grading my finals and submitting thier grades the day they take the exam. I can't help but think I have forgotten something important!

4 comments:

A. Nichelle and Co. said...

wut a qt puppy! wait...is it or a cat?

Andrea said...

Puppy - And I wish I was sleeping as peacefully this week!

Miss Kitty said...

You mean you're going to have things done AHEAD OF TIME?!? Good God! Tell me how you do it, and QUICK!

Unknown said...

Ah, the puppy looks so cute.