This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Monday, December 24, 2007




Well this is the last day. Christmas is tomorrow. I have about 3 hours to finish whatever needs to be done before Christmas day. (Due to the bizarre time lag here I only have a few working hours today. I am a night person and my family are all morning people. This results in some time challenges. For example, I have to be at the family domicile at 3:30 for the Christmas Eve activities. But I went to bed at 3 am and just woke up at 11a.m. So not alot of "day" in my day!) I'm not even sure what that is. But since I give myself until the end of Christmas (Epiphany Jan 6th) to get all "not in this location" gifts and cards sent, it shouldn't be to crazed! Happy Holidays to anyone who reads this blog!

2 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Have a great Christmas!

Andrea said...

ooooow. Somebody is reading my blog!