This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Monday, December 10, 2007

We gotta have a meme

Okay, we can't cover blogging in our course without doing a meme.

THE RULES:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I can't find the blog who tagged me now but if I do I will link to it. It was one of the ones I read regularly that said, "If you haven't done this yet then I tag you."

1. I broke my arm once because I forgot I was in a tree house and walked off the edge.

2. I have had 24 broken bones...and no I do not have soft bones and only two of them took place from the same accident.

3. I have traveled all over the world and lived in two countries other than the U.S.

4. I earned all the Junior Girl Scout badges.

5. I saw a ghost once and remembering it now still freaks me out.

6. I sing in the car when I drive, with the radio turned up really loud so I can't hear my own voice.

7. When I am feeling insecure I sometimes pull out my GRE scores and look at them.

I tag my students...and since all the other blogs I read have already done it I will have to stick with those six.

1 comment:

karnaval_pj said...

Your treehouse was way too high.

You're the person i know with the most broken bones.

I too have travelled to most part of the world. I vjoined the US Army, visited foreign lands and killed the natives for my country.
It must be refreshing to have such high GRE scores.