This blog chronicles the doings, happenings, random thoughts and various and sundry tidbits of my life. Some are interesting, some are not.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Special" Thoughts

Some thoughts I have that make me think that I am not like other girls. (note reference to the Buffy musical - special thought number one! "Whistle while you, work, So hard all day, To be like other girls, To fit in IN this glittering world...")

2) "I don't know why I am so tired, it's only midnight."
3) "Do other girls just pull off their bra and jeans and crawl into bed...I think some girls have special clothes they use just for sleeping in."
4) "What is that smell in my...(office, house, refrigerator)?!"
5) "Since the unfortunate fireball incident, I don't like to use the bottom part of the stove."
6) (actual conversation) Me:(so proud) "I actually cooked my own dinner from scratch last night." Friend: "What did you have?" Me: "Mashed potatoes." Friend: "With what?" Me:(long pause) butter.

1 comment:

Princess Pointful said...

I adore mashed potatoes to an unhealthy degree.
And, yes, we are the same with regards to the sleepwear!